FOSSwire Content and Posting Policy
We have very simple rules for participating in the discussions here.
- The Golden Rule: Be respectful to everyone.
- Try to keep profanity to a minimum.
- Stay on-topic; avoid pointless arguments (aka flamewars).
- Spam will result in accounts being disabled.
- Adult content and illegal activity will not be tolerated. This is a family-friendly site.
- This is an English site.
- If you have an issue with a post, please contact a staff member; do not attempt to moderate discussions yourself.
- The FOSSwire staff reserve the right to edit, close, move, remove, or hide any article, comment, or thread on the site.
- We may occasionally update these policies when appropriate. We will make our best efforts to notify everyone of policy changes.
- All content, comments, posts, articles, and threads are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license (CC-BY-SA).
- By submitting content you agree to publish under this license.
- You retain the right to re-license your content as you see fit.
That’s all! Follow these rules and you will have a great time at FOSSwire. Enjoy your stay!